The extraction and purification process Asha uses allows for high levels of phytocannabinoids, while eliminating unwanted amounts of THC and chlorophyll.
AS SEEN IN:
Asha Remedies’ mission is to bring wellness to adults through health-conscious, organically grown, non-GMO, natural CBD hemp oil supplements. We are a Colorado-based company and our products are grown and manufactured exclusively in Boulder, Colorado. Our manufacturing partner was among the first companies in the United States to receive a legal license to grow, process and distribute industrial hemp. The company is fully licensed and registered with the Colorado State Department of Agriculture.
The unique strain of hemp used in all of Asha’s products was specially bred to provide the true health benefits of medical cannabis without the psychoactive effects of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
FORMULATED WITH 100% ORGANIC-GROWN HEMP IN COLORADO
ASHA REMEDIES’ MISSION IS TO BRING WELLNESS TO ADULTS THROUGH HEALTH-CONSCIOUS,
NON-GMO, NATURAL CBD HEMP OIL SUPPLEMENTS.
HEMP & CANNABINOIDS
Although widely perceived solely as a recreational drug, various parts of the cannabis plant have been used by physicians and healers worldwide since 2727 B.C. to treat a variety of physical and emotional ailments. In just the past 20 years, hundreds of studies have shown that some of the cannabinoids within the cannabis plant have noteworthy therapeutic value in the treatment of conditions ranging from schizophrenia and cancer to broken bones and migraine headaches, among many others.
Today, more than 60 U.S. and international health organizations support granting patients immediate access to what is often called “medical marijuana” under a physician’s supervision. Asha Remedies provides the highest quality CBD hemp oil from Boulder, Colorado in easy-to-swallow gel capsules and wellness drinks.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I suffer from mild depression and Asha Remedies has helped me so much. I have been taking these pills twice a day for 3 weeks and my anxiety has calmed down, I get more sleep at night, my energy levels are higher and I no longer have persistent feelings of sadness. TWO THUMBS UP!
I’ve been taking this supplement called “Peace” for almost 3 weeks. Results have been incredible. I usually experience anxiety symptoms every day and this product has helped me calm it down a lot. 100% recommended!
Guys, this product has helped me so much! I have tried many CBD products, but never one that helps me with both my anxiety and insomnia. OMG, I am finally getting a full 8 hours of sleep and rarely get panic attacks! Definitely got my moneys worth!
I don’t use Asha that often but I do feel so much better when I do. I’ve been taking Thrive and my overall health has improved. I’ve had various issues in the past and I am definitely feeling much better these days. I recommended it for someone looking to see what works for them.
I’ve tried other CBD products before and I’ve had to explore a bit to find what works for me. Asha Remedies has a collection of quality products. Peace helps me with my anxiety. I take a capsule everyday and I feel much better with a steady dose. I am in month 3 and I think I will keep it going.
“I purchased my first bottle of Asha and received it last week. I’ve really been wanting to reach out and thank you for bringing this product into my life. My energy is back and my anxiety is under control and I’m feeling like myself again. I will continue using it day in and day out to keep me on track.”
“After trying several brands, Asha is just the best”
“CBD is the medicine of the future.”
“As an athlete, I am always pushing my body to the max. CBD has helped me with reducing inflammation and improving muscle recovery.”
- Phytocannabinoids are cannabinoids that occur naturally in the cannabis plant. There are dozens of phytocannabinoids in the cannabis plant, including cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- CBD is non-psychoactive (does not give a “high”)
- THC is psychoactive (does give a “high”)
- Cannabinoids interact with specific receptors located within different parts of a person’s central nervous system, therefore, products with cannabinoids can be developed to address a range of health needs
- Cannabis is a genus of flowering plant with three species: sativa, indica, and ruderalis
- It is sometimes referred to colloquially as marijuana
- Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant
- Hemp contains both CBD and THC, but it is regulated to only contain a maximum THC level of 0.3%, essentially making it impossible for hemp to create any psychoactive effect (a “high”)
- No. CBD and THC levels tend to vary among different hemp plants
- Breeders (including the one that Asha Remedies uses) have created hemp plants with high levels of CBD and almost no THC
- We grow and formulate our CBD hemp oil supplements in Boulder, Colorado.
- Colorado’s lush landscapes are well known for their CBD and hemp dispensaries and it is one of the finest areas to grow hemp plants in the world.